Formed in 1990, ICAN is the premier Accounting Institute in Namibia.
OBJECTIVES OF THE INSTITUTE
In terms of it's constitution the Institute endeavours to:
- promote the common interest of persons carrying on the accounting profession throughout Namibia.
- advance the theory and practice of accountancy in all its aspects.
- preserve at all times the professional independence of members of the accounting profession.
- strive for a high standard of professional conduct and to preserve and maintain the integrity and status of the accounting profession in Namibia.
- encourage growth in the accounting profession in Namibia.
+ 264 61 220218
+ 264 61 228598
+ 264 61 230014